Powered By Blogger

vistamom ...my husband my best friend

vistamom ...my husband my best friend
love horses .....love horseback riding ..horses.. they bring out the magic in you ..........
wild horses... I wanna be like you......

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Family Vacation in Cameron Highlands

Whenever,we managed, to get everyone together, for a vacation,a trip,then that would definitely turn out to be a reaaaally fuuuuuun time!!!!!The children really enjoyed highlands trips.....Fraser's Hill,Genting Highlands.....because of the colder atmosphere..... bringing back the memories,living in the States.We spent 13 years of our life in Connecticut,USA.Five of my children were born in the States.
This is a trip to Cameron Highlands,put together by Nura,the youngest child,in the family,11 years old and in Grade 6.She is really into, this ,video making, movie making crazzze right now..... so enjoy!


No comments: